Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Shopping for Luggage

I'm going along and looking for my next best piece of luggage. (I go through at least two bags a year.) I found a couple of different sites that I haven't looked at before, but I still think that I am going to stick with either my Eddie Bauer carry-ons or my newly found, (and right now working out great), Heys. I've been using Eddie Bauer for 5 years, but the Heys is giving it a run for it's money.

Below are some of the sites that I found while looking around.


Top six items from consumer search.
http://www.consumersearch.com/luggage-reviews

Personally, I can find better items at at least half the price at Target. And the Eddie Bauer collection has held up better than most of these that are listed here.


Here's some luggage advice that's good advice, just make sure that you are finding the bag that is right for you, not just one that is listed in the article.
Page 1
Page 2

Also, make sure to compare prices at eBags.com before you buy anything. It takes a couple of days for it to get shipped out, but the money you save sometimes is really worth it. I usually find my best deals on this site or at Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment